IMDB Replacement Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honestly, why aren't the Indians the favorites to win it all this year?

3 posters

Go down

Honestly, why aren't the Indians the favorites to win it all this year? Empty Honestly, why aren't the Indians the favorites to win it all this year?

Post by iAmRoCkEtMaN8 Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:29 am

They added Encarnacion. The dude's a beast.

They'll be getting Michael Brantley back. He's probably the second best player on the Indians (after Lindor). Their rotation will be complete with Salazar and Carrasco returning. And they have the best manager in the league in Tito. And they took the "far superior" Cubs to 7 games last year.

If you ask me, the Indians should be the team everyone wants to beat this year, not the Red Sox, not the Astros and not the Cubs.

iAmRoCkEtMaN8

Back to top Go down

Honestly, why aren't the Indians the favorites to win it all this year? Empty Re: Honestly, why aren't the Indians the favorites to win it all this year?

Post by Xeliou66 Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:48 am

The Indians are right up there with the Sox and Cubs this year as favorites in my book. The addition of Encarnacion was huge and a big improvement to their offense, and they are solid all around. However I don't think their pitching is as good as the Cubs or Red Sox, it's good but not quite as good as those 2 teams. They do have the easiest route to the postseason of any MLB team, the AL Central is the weakest division by far.

Xeliou66

Back to top Go down

Honestly, why aren't the Indians the favorites to win it all this year? Empty Re: Honestly, why aren't the Indians the favorites to win it all this year?

Post by President Ackbar Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:28 pm

I think they are favored.

Aren't they?

confused
President Ackbar
President Ackbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum